Advanced Mediator Training Series: Managing the Dynamics of a Multi-Party Case
Session ID: 21AMTP002
Start DateOctober 08, 2021 8:00 AM (EDT)
End DateOctober 08, 2021 4:00 PM
Registration Status: Open
Registration for this program closes on October 01, 2021 5:00 PM
Refunds (less a $25 administrative fee) are available if a written cancellation request is received no later than 10 business days before the start of the program. Substitution of attendees can be made at anytime.
COVID PROTOCOL NOTICE
Two weeks prior to the program’s start date, we will provide all registrants, via email, with a notice of the program venue’s COVID protocols. If, after receiving that email you would like to cancel your program registration, you may do so and receive a full refund of the registration fee.
American Arbitration Association
Faculty and Summary
This highly interactive 1-Day program, based on an actual six-party mediation involving eleven participants, provides mediation practitioners the opportunity to engage in high-level discussions on a number of issues crucial to effectively managing the dynamics of a multi-party mediation case.
Topics addressed in the program include:
- Pre-appointment issues
- Managing the Human Elements of a Multi-party Case
- Identifying and Managing Sources of Conflict
- Pre-mediation Convening Issues
- Managing the Parties’ Negotiations
This program's focus is on mediator skills and practices. You do not need substantive knowledge expertise in the case specific fact pattern to fully benefit from the program. Mediators from all areas of practice are invited to participate.
Comments from Prior Participants
- "Excellent program in both content and delivery. One of the few programs I’ve attended over the years to live up to its billing."
- "Great program, very interactive and informative. Practical suggestions were awesome!"
- "Great hypothetical pattern. The exchange of practical ideas of what people do in their practices is always very helpful."
- "Small group work allowed for respectful exchange and hearing from more experienced mediators on their realities. Very stimulating discussions."
- "Excellent program. Well worth it."
- "Best parts of the program were the group interactions and the best practices for convening and planning a multi-party mediation case."
AAA EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE
West LegalEdcenter is procuring continuing legal education (CLE) credits on behalf of American Arbitration Association. This program is available for CLE credits in California, New York and Pennsylvania. Credit amounts vary by attendance verification and jurisdictional rules and cannot be confirmed in advance of the program.
Please contact Michael Rodriguez at CustomerService@AAAMediation.org or 877-250-0329.