AAA A La Carte ServicesForward to colleague
Session ID: 17PRW018
Registration Status: Open
Registration for this program closes on
Faculty and Summary
The American Arbitration Association® is well known for specializing in beginning-to-end administered arbitration as a cost-effective alternative to litigation. While the AAA offers high value case management services, we also make it possible for parties to use various stand-alone administrative services in circumstances where contracts provide for ad hoc or self-administered arbitration. These services provide the AAA’s high standards, but allow parties to choose only the processes suited to their specific circumstances.
This 9-minute, pre-recorded presentation provides an overview of the following á la carte services:
• AAA Arbitrator Select: List Only or List and Appointment Services – An option for users to select the best, most appropriate arbitrator for their dispute without additional administration by the AAA.
• Arbitrator Challenge Review Procedures for Non-Administered Arbitrations – Parties to non-administered arbitrations may agree to use this service to submit objections or challenges to an arbitrator’s continued service. The procedures provide an expeditious, cost-effective alternative to having such challenges decided by a court.
• Judicial Settlement Conference – This service provides businesses, individuals, and government agencies with an alternative dispute resolution procedure that is similar in methods to judicial settlement conferences used successfully by the courts.
• AAA Optional Appellate Arbitration Rules – When parties seek a more comprehensive appeal of an arbitral award, these rules allow for a streamlined, high-level review of the awards within the arbitration process.
• AAA eDiscovery Special Master Select – Innovative, cost-effective access to the AAA’s distinguished and experienced eDiscovery Special Master Panel to assist with managing and resolving the most complicated eDiscovery issues in litigation or arbitration.
• Hearing Room Rentals – The AAA maintains hearing rooms available for rental across the country, as a convenience to the parties even in matters not being administered by the AAA.
This presentation does not qualify for the annual Arbitrator Continuing Education (ACE) requirement.
Launching the Presentation After Registering
If you register for this free recorded webinar you will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the course. You will click the course link in that email or copy and paste the link into your browser to launch the course.
CLE is currently not offered on AAA recorded webinars.
Please contact AAA Education Services at AAAEducation@adr.org or 212-716-3977.